Re: request patch pg_recvlogical.c, pg_receivexlog.c for nls - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: request patch pg_recvlogical.c, pg_receivexlog.c for nls
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Ioseph Kim <pgsql-kr@postgresql.kr> wrote:

> > at PostgreSQL version 9.5rc1,
> > at line 934 in pg_recvlogical.c
> >
> >         set_pglocale_pgservice(argv[0],PG_TEXTDOMAIN("pg_recvlogical"));
> >
> > this references invalid catalog file, because pg_basebackup,
> > pg_recvlogical, pg_receivexlog commands use same catalog file
> > pg_basebackup.mo
> >
> > pg_receivexlog.c too.
> >
> > patch please.
>
> Yes, you are right. Both values do not match CATALOG_NAME in nls.mk. I
> guess that something like the attached is fine then... The other
> binaries are fine.

Oops.  We should have noticed this a long ago, since pg_receivexlog was
introduced in 9.2 and pg_recvlogical in 9.4 ... judging by the
misalignment in the spanish translation for --help, I have never tested
the output of those programs.

Pushed and backpatched as appropriate.  Thanks.