Re: Patch (2): Implement failover on libpq connect level. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Victor Wagner
Subject Re: Patch (2): Implement failover on libpq connect level.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
В Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:02:33 -0400
Korry Douglas <korry.douglas@enterprisedb.com> пишет:

d> > Now support for service files is implemented and multiple host
> > statements in the service file are allowed.
>
> A couple of minor nits:
>
> When you call pg_is_in_recovery(), you should schema-qualify the
> function name, just in case some other version of that function
> exists in the search_path.
>
> Also, pg_is_in_recovery() returns a boolean value - PQgetvalue() will
> not return "true" or "false", it will return "t" or "f".
>
> And, you have a bit of garbage in the patch (the patch inserts
> UNIXSOCK_PATH(portstr, portnum, conn->pgunixsocket); in the header
> comment at the top of fe-connect.c).

Thanks, I'd address this issues in the next version of path.

--                                   Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru>