Re: Allow ssl_renegotiation_limit in PG 9.5 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Shay Rojansky
Subject Re: Allow ssl_renegotiation_limit in PG 9.5
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Here's a patch that adds back the GUC, with default/min/max 0 and
> GUC_NO_SHOW_ALL | GUC_NOT_IN_SAMPLE | GUC_DISALLOW_IN_FILE.
>
> This is my first pg patch, please be gentle with any screwups :)

Why, you dummy.

No, actually, this looks fine.  I've committed it and back-patched it
to 9.5.  I took the liberty of making some cosmetic changes, however.

Thanks for preparing this patch.

Thanks for accepting it! It will definitely save some trouble.