Re: how to show time zone with numerical offset in CSV log? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Zoet
Subject Re: how to show time zone with numerical offset in CSV log?
Date
Re: how to show time zone with numerical offset in CSV log?
Re: how to show time zone with numerical offset in CSV log?
List pgsql-general
Hi Charles,

thanks for the quick response and it looked promising but did not work
as expected.

I can set the datestyle to ISO on database level but this does not
seem to effect the way the CSV logs are written. I still get
2015-09-22 13:06:01.658 UTC (or CEST and so on) in the log files. And
as I see it is not only in the CSV logs, also in the none CSV logs I
have.

Is there a way to convince Postgres to write the date/time with
numerical time zone values to the log files?

Regards,
Michael