Re: how to show time zone with numerical offset in CSV log? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject Re: how to show time zone with numerical offset in CSV log?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi

Not exactly the same format, but this may help:

kofadmin@kofdb.localhost=> SET datestyle TO 'ISO';
SET
kofadmin@kofdb.localhost=> select now();
            now
 2015-09-22 12:53:38.123+02
(1 row)

If you want the change to be persistent you can use:

ALTER DATABASE database_name SET datestyle TO 'ISO';

And then reconnect to see the change.

Bye
Charles