Re: postgresql-9.5 updated to version 9.5~alpha1-1.pgdg+1 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: postgresql-9.5 updated to version 9.5~alpha1-1.pgdg+1
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi,

to use postgresql-9.5 alpha 1, add the following to your apt
sources.list:

deb http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ YOUR_RELEASE_HERE-pgdg main 9.5

For example on Debian jessie, your /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pgdg.list
should read:

deb http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ jessie-pgdg main 9.5

(See apt.postgresql.org for the list of currently supported
distributions.)

The need to append "9.5" to the components list will go away with the
9.5.0 release.

Currently we don't have any packages for 9.5 extension modules yet.
These will appear shortly. If you need anything in particular, please
let us know so we can arrange a quick (re)build.

Happy testing,
Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/