Re: How to implement the skip errors for copy from ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From xbzhang
Subject Re: How to implement the skip errors for copy from ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Use subtransaction , the tuples that had inserted into heap  must be inserted again  when some exception is raised,
it is too expensive.
My solution is :
1. delete the tuple that caused the error tuple;
2. release all the resources when  inserting  the tuple;
3. continue insert next tuple
Is it feasible?  Anybody give me some suggestion?

张晓博   研发二部

北京人大金仓信息技术股份有限公司

地址:北京市海淀区上地西路八号院上地科技大厦4号楼501

邮编:100085

电话:(010) 5885 1118 - 8450

手机:15311394463

邮箱:xbzhang@kingbase.com.cn

Date: 2014-06-17 02:37
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] How to implement the skip errors for copy from ?

See http://pgloader.io/ for a ready-made solution.

--
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

-----
????:AVG - www.avg.com
??:2013.0.3480 / ?????:3955/7685 - ????:06/16/14