Re: Another pgindent gripe - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Another pgindent gripe
Date
List pgsql-hackers

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/E1TdNVQ-0001ju-GO@wrigleys.postgresql.org
>                                          */
>                                         if (strcmp(buf, "\\.\n") == 0 ||
>                                                 strcmp(buf, "\\.\r\n") == 0)
> --- 627,634 ----
>                                         /*
>                                          * This code erroneously assumes '\.' on a line alone
>                                          * inside a quoted CSV string terminates the \copy.
> !                                        * http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/E1TdNVQ-0001ju-GO@w
> !                                        * rigleys.postgresql.org
>                                          */
>                                         if (strcmp(buf, "\\.\n") == 0 ||
>                                                 strcmp(buf, "\\.\r\n") == 0)
>
> Doesn't seem particularly friendly.

Yeah, that is ugly, and I was about to add a URL to a C comment myself
today.

I can set the column target width, but there doesn't seem to be any flag
that says to avoid breaking text to do the wrapping.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +