Re: [pgsql-www] freecode.com - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] freecode.com
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
* Stefan Kaltenbrunner (stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc) wrote:
> honestly - I would strongly vote on removing postgresql completely from
> freecode(and related sites), we seem to struggle to update references on
> external sites for years and years now and I don't think we actually
> gain a lot (if at all) from maintaining our presence there.

If that meant PG wouldn't actually show up on those sites, that'd be
fine, but that's not how it works.  *Someone else* will just end up
posting about us up there when they figure out we're not listed or
whatever, and then it'll end up in the same situation.

    Thanks,

        Stephen