Re: [GENERAL] pg_upgrade ?deficiency - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [GENERAL] pg_upgrade ?deficiency
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Sending to hackers for comment;   seems setting
default_transaction_read_only to true via ALTER database/user or
postgresql.conf can cause pg_dump, pg_dumpall, and pg_upgrade failures.
We are considering the right solution:

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +