Re: pgbench progress report improvements - split 3 v2 - A - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: pgbench progress report improvements - split 3 v2 - A
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Oct 06, 2013 at 09:40:40AM +0200, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> Which part do you want as a next step?

I think we're done; here are the distinct changes in your original patch,
along with their dispositions:

 Patch (1): Change the default from --progress=0 to --progress=5
Rejected
 Patch (2): Make --initialize mode respect --progress.
Rejected
 Patch (3): Report the standard deviation of latency.
Committed
 Patch (4): Redefine "latency" as reported by pgbench and report "lag" more.
Committed
 Patch (5): Take thread start time at the beginning of the thread.
Returned with Feedback
 Patch (6): Reduce and compensate throttling underestimation bias.
Committed
 Patch (7): Documentation and --help corrections
Committed
 Patch (8): Remove stray use of "float".
Committed

--