Re: Known issues for PostgreSQL server 8.1.19 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Known issues for PostgreSQL server 8.1.19
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2013-09-18 11:56:36 +0000, Dashputre, Anurag (GE Healthcare) wrote:
> We are using PostgreSQL server 8.1.19 in our product and as part of SDLC activities, we would like to know about the
KnownIssues present in this version.

The primary issue - especially regarding lifecycle - is that 8.1 is out
of support and thus unmaintained for more than 2 years. Check
http://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/ for details.

The also have been several maintenance releases with important fixes in
the 8.1 line since then.

Greetings,

Andres Freund