Re: BUG #8463: Packaging problem with postgis rpms - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: BUG #8463: Packaging problem with postgis rpms
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Thanks for the report. I created

http://wiki.pgrpms.org/ticket/141

to track this bug. There is another critical ticket pending for RHEL 6
packages, so expect the new package pretty soon.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ