Re: [9.3 doc fix] clarification of Solaris versions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bjorn Munch
Subject Re: [9.3 doc fix] clarification of Solaris versions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 29/08 21.17, MauMau wrote:

> Thanks.  I belive PostgreSQL runs successfully on Solaris 10 and later,
> because the binaries are published on the community site:
>
> http://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/binary/v9.3beta2/solaris/

Sorry, I didn't notice this thread earlier. Yes, I am building those
binaries and I have had no problems building PostgreSQL and running
the regression tests on Solaris 11. It would be quite unusual for
something to work on Solaris 10 but not 11, but of course it could
happen. There may have been a case or two which I now can't remember.

- Bjorn Munch