Re: Output Bug of pg_createcluster depending the used locale - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Output Bug of pg_createcluster depending the used locale
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Markus Wanner 2013-05-17 <51960ADC.3080901@bluegap.ch>
> Patryk,
>
> On 05/17/2013 11:38 AM, Patryk Kordylewski wrote:
> > Checking the cluster it hast the german locale, so it seems to be just
> > an output bug?
>
> Looks like it, yes. At least my testing confirms this. The attached,
> very simple patch fixes this.

Yeah I had also spotted this. The script isn't smart enough.

> +    if ($locale) {
> +        print "  locale $locale (custom)\n";

Not sure if that's enough and we don't need to look at the encoding or
lc_* values too. Possibly we could into the cluster created to figure
out the values (postgresql.conf maybe?).

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Attachment