Re: Wierdness on install with new script - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Wierdness on install with new script
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Josh Berkus 2013-05-17 <5196A185.7000501@agliodbs.com>
> Martin, Christoph,
>
> I'm trying the new apt.postgresql.org.sh script, and I get the following
> wierdness when I actually install Postgres:
>
> Configuration file `/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/apt.postgresql.org.gpg'
>  ==> File on system created by you or by a script.
>  ==> File also in package provided by package maintainer.
>    What would you like to do about it ?  Your options are:
>     Y or I  : install the package maintainer's version
>     N or O  : keep your currently-installed version
>       D     : show the differences between the versions
>       Z     : start a shell to examine the situation
>  The default action is to keep your current version.
> *** apt.postgresql.org.gpg (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ?
>
> Doesn't seem to cause any actual problems, but not something I've seen
> before.

Hi Josh,

this is already fixed in a new version of pgdg-keyring which doesn't
create this file as a dpkg "conffile" anymore. I just forgot to upload
the new version - will do so shortly. Thanks for the notice.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Attachment