Re: Visual Studio 2012 RC - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: Visual Studio 2012 RC
Date
List pgsql-hackers
One more thing -- I tried a build with NLS support and encountered this:
 src\backend\utils\adt\pg_locale.c(746): error C2039: 'lc_handle' : is not a member of 'threadlocaleinfostruct'
[c:\cygwin\home\nm\src\pg\postgresql\postgres.vcxproj]

That's in the function IsoLocaleName(), which digs around inside a locale_t.
I suppose the (undocumented) content of that structure changed in this newer
CRT (MSVCR110D).

I apologize for the slow drip of problem reports; I just happen to be trying
additional configurations with your patch as a foundation.