Re: Visual Studio 2012 RC - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brar Piening
Subject Re: Visual Studio 2012 RC
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch wrote:
> I apologize for the slow drip of problem reports; I just happen to be trying
> additional configurations with your patch as a foundation.
No problem!
I'm totally aware of the fact that testing the different
platforms/configurations is pretty time consuming.
Actually I didn't expect so many configuration dependent problems.
Otherwise I'd have done more extensive testing myself.

Anyways I'll be pretty busy until this weekend so I'll probably have a
look at all the problems/suggestions at once by then.

Regards,
Brar