pgAdmin III commit: So, I changed the locale on my setup to "zh_CN.UTF- - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject pgAdmin III commit: So, I changed the locale on my setup to "zh_CN.UTF-
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
So, I changed the locale on my setup to "zh_CN.UTF-8" and tried to restore into a database using a backup from earlier.
WhenI click on "Display objects" tab, I see an error being displayed, although the actual restore happens just fine.
Notethat no error occurs in English locales.

Took me a while to figure this one out. The issue is with frmRestore::OnEndProcess() function. It naively avoids lines
containing";" or "P" as the first letter. So in the English locale, the last line about the "Process returned exit code
0"is handled. However in other locales, this will be translated and hence the last line will be inspected leading to a
spuriouserror.

The fix is to avoid inspecting the last line.

Branch
------
master

Details