Re: A question about database designer first deliverable - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Luis Ochoa
Subject Re: A question about database designer first deliverable
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Sorry for delay but I almost can't work until today because I was finishing something related to a subject that I'm taking and I feel a little sick but I'm better now and I'm going to start to work again

As you notice, in fact I didn't send my weekly report because I have too little to report, but here is:

- Some TODO fixed yet.
- Added a class to allow storing and retrieving of attributes like line size, font color, size and others user defined attributes at each figure. This is needed for future persistence creation at DD (Database Designer) and for user custom figures like tables with different colors.

Today I'm going to start again to work with the database designer, and I was thinking about my last question this days and there are more than one, and because it, I'm going to clean all code with your instruction but I think that not all DD-TODO items can be done right now, because that I'll create a list of DD-TODO, that I won't accomplish right now and a solution like or a delay explanation.  And then you can help me to decide what to do next.

DD-TODO: xyz,  it will be code in another goal of this project or need first XY

Regards.
Luis.

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 1:05 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
On 05/16/2011 09:28 AM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Le 05/13/2011 12:05 AM, Luis Ochoa a écrit :
>> Hi, Guillaume, I have found my first issue, I wrote at my schedule that for
>> my first deliverable I won't create code any new features for database
>> designer class commitable status, but when I try to do all "DD-TODO" labels,
>> I have found some things that I need to write new code to accomplish the
>> goal of delete it, I have not problem with coding it, except when that label
>> have a big change to code, in that case can I postpone it, don't delete that
>> label and accomplish it later (when marked at my schedule if apply)?
>>

> You'll need to be more precise if you want that I can give you an
> interesting answer. Which feature is it?

Can you give us more informations on this?