Re: temp tables not dropping at end of script - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: temp tables not dropping at end of script
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 10:47:55AM -0500, Davenport, Julie wrote:
> We've never explicitly closed the connection, it just seemed to close automatically when the coldfusion script ended.
Not sure how I would even do that from a script since this is run automatically, not from the command line.  Other than
puttinga quit inside a cfquery tag?

Is it possible that the older driver closed automatically?

Anyway, you could set a savepoint, try to create the temp table, and
then rollback to savepoint if it doesn't work or else continue if it
does.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@crankycanuck.ca