Bug in autovacuum.c? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Bug in autovacuum.c?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Looking over the autovacuum.c code, I see:
   /*    * Determine the oldest datfrozenxid/relfrozenxid that we will allow to    * pass without forcing a vacuum.
(Thislimit can be tightened for    * particular tables, but not loosened.)    */   recentXid = ReadNewTransactionId();
xidForceLimit = recentXid - autovacuum_freeze_max_age;   /* ensure it's a "normal" XID, else TransactionIdPrecedes
misbehaves*/   if (xidForceLimit < FirstNormalTransactionId)       xidForceLimit -= FirstNormalTransactionId;

This last line doesn't look right to me;  should it be:
       xidForceLimit = FirstNormalTransactionId;

http://enterprisedb.com