Re: contrib check fail at pgcrypto on Windows Server 2008 64bit 9.0dev (HEAD near alpha5) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From TAKATSUKA Haruka
Subject Re: contrib check fail at pgcrypto on Windows Server 2008 64bit 9.0dev (HEAD near alpha5)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Magnus, Thanks your help.

When I set 64bit version of zlib1.dll, msvcr80.dll and msvcr90.dll into
Windows\system32 directory correctiry, it run well.
(Perhaps I did copy with MSYS's "cp command that does not work onsystem directory.)

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:44:53 +0200
Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 07:16, TAKATSUKA Haruka <harukat@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> > I built pgsql with following regulation (for buildfarm new entry).
> > ?- Windows Server 2008 64bit
> > ?- VC2005
> > ?- 9.0dev (HEAD near alpha5) 64bit
> >
> > And I got a fail at "vcregress contribcheck" about only pgcrypto.
(snip)
> > test=# LOAD 'sslinfo.dll';
> > LOAD
> > test=# LOAD 'pgcrypto.dll';
> > ERROR: ?could not load library "C:/Users/Administrator/mhome/pgsql-inst/lib/pgcrypto.dll": The specified module
couldnot be found.

Inc.Japan   http://www.sraoss.co.jp/index_en.php