Re: conference for article - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mokhtari Amine
Subject Re: conference for article
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Sergej,

you can found many scientific conferences having an application (or
demonstration) session. I am sure that your work will interest them.

Some scientific conferences having a demonstration session:
- Very Large Data Base (VLDB);
- International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE);
- ACM SIGMOD/PODS.

Best regards,

Amine