Re: pg_dump and ON DELETE CASCADE problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: pg_dump and ON DELETE CASCADE problem
Date
List pgsql-general
On Friday 11 December 2009 5:59:31 am CG wrote:
> That's really nifty! I didn't know you could do that!
>
> So I expanded it, and I grepped for that UUID through the 46 gig file, and
> I found the row in the dump that shouldn't be there... It defies
> explanation.

Just so I am clear it always exactly the same UUID that shows up in the dump
file? Upstream in this thread you mentioned a DELETE trigger that copied
deleted items to another table. Is it possible that there is a stuck query
related to this trigger that is keeping this row visible to pg_dump? A query
against pg_stat_activity might be useful.

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net