Re: What is statement ID of table? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From A. Kretschmer
Subject Re: What is statement ID of table?
Date
List pgsql-general
> Thanks Andreas. Sorry for confusion here. I mean statement ID that can be
> associated with prepared query(not table) to improve performance of building
> query. I just need to find plan using statement ID and execute it. I don't know
> how to do this.

Please, answer to the list and not to me, and please try to avoid html and
top-posting.

I don't know if i understand you correctly. There isn't such an ID, but
you can look at pg_prepared_statements, this view contains name,
statement and other informations about all (currently) prepared
statements.

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer