Re: Feedback about Drupal SQL debugging - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Subject Re: Feedback about Drupal SQL debugging
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:22:41 +0200
Jean-Michel Pouré <jm@poure.com> wrote:
> I gathered some real examples here: Guidelines for writing MySQL and
> PostgreSQL compliant SQL => http://drupal.org/node/555514
>
> This page gathers most frequent problems that Drupal users and
> developers encounter when using PostgreSQL.
>
> I would be delighted to have your feedback.

It looks to me like you could just reference SQL99 rather than
mentioning PostgreSQL other than as an example of a standards compliant
database engine.

How would those constructs work in MS-SQL or Oracle?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves