Re: PHP error-message on wiki.postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jeff MacDonald
Subject Re: PHP error-message on wiki.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-www
On Friday 31 July 2009 15:51:59 Tommy Gildseth wrote:
> The page at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Backend_killer_function is
> throwing a PHP notice:
> Notice: Undefined variable: string_attributes in
> /usr/local/www/mediawiki/extensions/SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi/geshi/geshi.php
> on line 2159
>
> It would maybe be a good idea to set
>
> display_errors = Off
> log_errors = On
>
> in php.ini?

I would do that, and also set error_reporting to E_ALL (if it is not set that
way already).

also, I make sure to send php notices/errors/etc to syslog instead of to the
webserver's log:

error_log = syslog

> --
> Tommy Gildseth

regards,
--
Jeff MacDonald
Zoid Technologies, LLC: Custom Information Systems