Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] planet-es.postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] planet-es.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-www
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Dave Page<dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>> Why is this on the slaves list? Please move it to -www where it
>> discussed properly.
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Guido Barosio<gbarosio@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Magnus, Stefan,
>>>
>>>   Thanks for your replies. The idea is to "replicate the spirit" of
>>> planet.postgresql.org in an spanish flavour. Just that. A spanish blog
>>> for PostgreSQL.

You are aware that this is not a blog platform, "just" an aggregator,
correct? That the blogs themselves live elsehwere, for example on
blogger?

>>>   And I have no problems with the current software if it that
>>> represents an ease of time and resources.
>>>
>>>  http://planet-es.postgresql.org would be a lovely vhost name. If you
>>> guys need my fingers as a sysadmin in order to get this up 'n running,
>>> just ask and I will get in the ring.

The work in getting it up shouldn't be too hard. But I think if you
want it to be completely spanish-language, we'd probably need to make
the software translatable? It's not that hard, but that's a piece of
work that hasn't been done yet. once that is done, you'd need an
actual translation :)

-- Magnus HaganderSelf: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/