Re: Tracking down a deadlock - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Moseley
Subject Re: Tracking down a deadlock
Date
List pgsql-general
Not getting any nibbles, so allow me to try a short question:

If I have a deadlock situation (that will be reported as such by
Postgresql once the deadlock_timeout passes), does pg_stat_activity
show the queries that are blocking each other?

I'm wondering if I'm misinterpreting what I'm seeing below.

>  tuple    |  2474484 |  2474485 |   30 |    11 |               |         |       |          |    18410135 | 13420 |
ExclusiveLock| t

--
Bill Moseley.
moseley@hank.org