Re: BLOB help - yes I've read around! - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: BLOB help - yes I've read around!
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Στις Tuesday 07 April 2009 17:04:19 ο/η Brad Milne έγραψε:
> Thanks Achilleas
>
> So how do you save the bytea data? I get:
> Method org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4PreparedStatement.setBinaryStream(int,
> InputStream) is not yet implemented

I never worked with JDK 1.6 and JDBC4,
from http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html we see:
"Support for JDBC4 methods is limited. The driver builds, but the majority of new methods are stubbed out."
i dont know if that is relevant, i just saw the "jdbc4" part in your
org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4PreparedStatement.setBinaryStream

Having said that, i usually call setBytes.

--
Achilleas Mantzios