Re: Additional DTrace Probes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Additional DTrace Probes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
After talking to Tom, I have reverted this patch.  It does not contain
documentation, and are not properly placed, and was submitted in
February.  I was hoping it would be an easy addition but obviously not
so please resubmit for 8.5.  Sorry.