Re: New patch for Column-level privileges - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: New patch for Column-level privileges
Date
List pgsql-hackers
KaiGai,

* KaiGai Kohei (kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com) wrote:
> > I've thought about it some, and yes, that sounds reasonable.  I'll try
> > and implement it tonight and test it out.

I've implemented this and it appears to work well.

> When we refer table-rowtype, analyzer handles its Var->varattno has
> InvalidAttrNumber (=0). If SQL standard mention nothing, it is quite
> natural to consider it refers whole of the user columns.

I've also updated the patch to handle this correctly.

I still have a dependency tracking issue that I'm trying to nail down.
I'll post an updated patch tonight regardless, however.
Thanks,
    Stephen