BUG #4145: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From P.Senthil Kumar
Subject BUG #4145: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend.
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4145
Logged by:          P.Senthil Kumar
Email address:      senthilkumar@zoniac.com
PostgreSQL version: PostgreSQL 8.1.
Operating system:   Linux
while sending to the backend.
Details:

Hai,
    I got some stange error while using postgresql-8.2-508.jdbc4.jar. Is
there any solution for this.

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the
backend.
    at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:219)

    at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection.executeTransactionCommand(Abstr
actJdbc2Connection.java:651)
    at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection.commit(AbstractJdbc2Connection.
java:671)
    at
com.zoniac.platform.utilities.DBCMWrapper.commitTransaction(DBCMWrapper.java
:136)
    at AccountDeletion.deleteAccountInformation(AccountDeletion.java:105)
    at AccountDeletion.main(AccountDeletion.java:217)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
    at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:257)
    at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.ja
va:1167)
    at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:193)

    ... 5 more