Re: Insert Rewrite rules - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David
Subject Re: Insert Rewrite rules
Date
List pgsql-general
I dropped the trigger again and now it works... but it is really slow
it was maxing out the cpu doing 26r/s.... not that this is a big
problem because the firewall code wont be reling on the rewrite rules
to put the data in the correct spot as it will just insert it into the
correct table and I have modified my data loader to do the same to get
the 600G of data back in in partitioned tables.

And as far as I know it was a row level trigger but I could be wrong....