Re: get rid of psql welcome message - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mike Aubury
Subject Re: get rid of psql welcome message
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Am I missing something..

$ psql -q testdb
testdb=#

And - if you're using bash - you could just

$ alias "psql=psql -q"
$ psql testdb
testdb=#

--
Mike Aubury

Aubit Computing Ltd is registered in England and Wales, Number: 3112827
Registered Address : Clayton House,59 Piccadilly,Manchester,M1 2AQ