Re: Patch for Statement.getGeneratedKeys() - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jan de Visser
Subject Re: Patch for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Monday 11 February 2008 20:25:30 Kris Jurka wrote:
> The traditional open source response is to work on
> something you find interesting or need yourself, but if anyone out there
> is just interested in doing some development and they don't really care
> what, I can probably help you find an appropriate item.

Well, I must admit that my interest here is purely corporate; we want the
driver to be as stable and fast as possible. We haven't had particular
concerns in either of those areas, but if you do (or have ideas to make stuff
faster or less memory heavy), please let me know and I'll see what I can have
a whack at.

Also, if you need help doing the more menial work related to releasing etc,
let me know to.

jan

Jan de Visser                     jdevisser@digitalfairway.com

                Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!