Re: [Cert] Re: PostgreSQL Certification - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [Cert] Re: PostgreSQL Certification
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
DVL,

> Any respectable certification must be subjective.  You don't look at the
> person, think about it, and decide. There must be a subjective and
> independent test.  To do otherwise greatly reduces the value of the
> certification.

I think you mean "objective".

Anyway, this is all fairly academic until Josh & Co. have  at least one
certification exam at least halfway developed. At this point, I think
we've collected enough opinions on -advocacy; maybe we should let the exam
hackers do some work?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus