Re: Fair large change to contributors - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Fair large change to contributors
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 08:42:48PM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Hello,
>
> O.k. patch is attached, it looks pretty good on my sandbox but will
> welcome feedback. The specifics are below:
>
> * Removes developers/bios
> * Creates community/contributors
> * Removes core (per Bruce M)
> * Adds Active Contributors
> * Adds Occasional Contributors

Couple of comments, apart from the obvious "let's not drop -core":

* I suggest we leave it at the old URL as well, and not remove it. For ppl
coming in from old links. It can still be community section, and it can
still have a different title, though

* Let's not delete the old developer.php file and create a new identical
one. Modify the one that's there instead. Filenames don't have to match,
that's what the dispatcher takes care of.

* You added a new template, but didn't remove the old one. My suggestion -
keep the old one, don't add the new one.

//Magnus