Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
Date
Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
List pgsql-hackers
Looking at the discussion, I think we should just keep it in /contrib.
The code is tightly tied to our backend transaction system so there is
logic to have it in /contrib rather than pgfoundry.  I do think we
should just move it into core for 8.4 though.

-- Start of PGP signed section.

-- End of PGP section, PGP failed!

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com