Re: import a .out file - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jonathon Stierman
Subject Re: import a .out file
Date
List pgsql-novice
Most of that 58 megs is data.  One table alone has 200k records, which is
most of the file...

So I think this is going to be my easiest route -- cutting out the record
inserts and then writing/running a MSSQL-friendly script to get the data
into it's new home.  Since there are relatively few tables, I can afford to
write a few translator scripts in my favorite programming language.

Thanks all for your help with this!  I really do need to expand my
PostGreSQL horizons -- I'm surprised I've lasted these 3 years in
development without running across it before.

Thanks again, guys!

Jonathon