Re: Trigger not working as expected, first row gets a null value - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Trigger not working as expected, first row gets a null value
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 03:20:00PM -0700, novnov wrote:

> I know that would be best but it'd be a major undertaking to try to repro
> this situation. I was hoping for some hints, 'it sounds like xyz', because
> I'm pretty sure I'm just tripping over a commonplace issue.

It doesn't have to be repoducable, but the definition of the tables
involves + the code of the trigger would help. I read your description
three times and still couldn't quite work out exactly what the problem
was or what you were expecting to happen...

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Attachment