BUG #3512: buggy install + no manual support - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Lamia Jackson
Subject BUG #3512: buggy install + no manual support
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3512
Logged by:          Lamia Jackson
Email address:      jimbosoak@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.4.1
Operating system:   win32
Details:

before completing installation i recieve an installer exception that
packages (PostGIS, PL/Java, Slony-I) couldn't be activated. how could i
activate them manually and test that i'm sure that i done that. Probable for
all reason might be changing pgsql port from 5432

and very important for me. i'dont see an chapter in a manual that tell's me
how could i execute manually an SQL script for additional templates that
could be called per base needs. I left only Adminpack (preselected one) in
hope that the rest of them could easily be scripted if i need them in
creating a new database.