Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence
Date
Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> It also looks bad, if we look like a bunch of unshaven, unshowered
> masses with no organization and no official presence. I am just as
> guilty (well at least the unshaven part) as the rest of us and people
> who have manned booths with me, know that I originally was also against
> a unified presence. We live, learn and grow.

Should we ask all would-be booth bunnies also attend a gym before the
event?  I fear we would look bad if the booths were manned by people
with an obesity problem.

Also, what will happen when the XXXL shirt you give me is too big for me?