Re: What changed? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Paul Tomblin
Subject Re: What changed?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Quoting Mark Lewis (mark.lewis@mir3.com):
> This is addressed in the FAQ, look at the section titled, "I upgraded
> from 7.x to 8.x. Why did my application break?"
>
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/faq.html#upgradeTo80

Except neither of the two categories documented there apply to me.  The
problem I'm having is that I'm calling either
    stmt.setNull(p, java.sql.Types.TIMESTAMP);
or
    stmt.setTimestamp(p, startDBDate);
and it's staying that it can't tell the type, in spite of the fact that I
do specify it in both cases.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin@xcski.com> http://blog.xcski.com/
"We sealed our federal pact without bloodshed and without exploitation of