Re: Is there a shortage of postgresql skilled ops people - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gerard Seibert
Subject Re: Is there a shortage of postgresql skilled ops people
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:34:22 -0500
Erik Jones <erik@myemma.com> wrote:

> Hmmm...  I didn't have anything HTML set anywhere.  I did however
> have message formatting set to Rich-Text (although I was unaware)
> and have switched that to plaintext.  This look better?

Yes, much better. I believe that 'rich text' is essentially HTML,
although I might be mistaken. I know that 'GMail' users have that
problem all the time. Of course 'GMail' users have lots of other
problems also.

--
Gerard

Having a wonderful wine, wish you were beer.

Attachment