Re: PostgreSQL and OpenLdap - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and OpenLdap
Date
List pgsql-general
Fisrt, you still have not shown us the output in the server log.  That
is still where you will see more information about why it's failing.

Second, if that's what you want, you should probably try:
ldap://ldap.cb.sc.gov.br/dc=cb,dc=sc,dc=gov,dc=br;uid=;ou=users,

Or something along that line.

//Magnus