Re: Internal function call from C-language function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Internal function call from C-language function
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 09:48:25AM +0100, Zoltan Boszormenyi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to call date_part() from a C function.
> How to do that?

Look in fmgr.h for the functions {Oid,Direct,}FunctionCall* which
provide various ways to call other functions.

There's also FunctionCallInvoke() which is more efficient if you're
going to call it lots of times.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Attachment