Please help.-- unable to load xxid.so - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ashish Karalkar
Subject Please help.-- unable to load xxid.so
Date
List pgsql-general
I am having PostgreSQL 8.1.5 binary loaded on linux
machine.
I am using Slony 1.2.1 for replication database.Bothe
master and slave will be on localhost, while
configuring the database I am getting following error
massage.
 could not load library "/usr/lib/pgsql/xxid.so":
/usr/lib/pgsql/xxid.so: failed to map segment from
shared object: Permission denied

Function xxid.so is there in the /usr/lib/pgsql
directory stil its unable to load.

Can any one please help me which shared object it is
refering to...

With Regards
Ashish Karalkar

Yahoo! Music Unlimited