Re: A generic trigger to log chanes on database tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From A. Kretschmer
Subject Re: A generic trigger to log chanes on database tables
Date
List pgsql-general
am  Fri, dem 24.11.2006, um  0:32:30 +0800 mailte Charles Ambrose folgendes:
> Hi!
>
> Is there a way that I could create a trigger that logs the changes (updates,
> deletes) of a table? I mean, I want to put in a table the changes to any table
> in a database and also put in the table the column that was modified and the
> corresponding value.

Not a generic way, you must create a audit-table for every desired
table, but it works:

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/tablelog/

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer
Kontakt:  Heynitz: 035242/47215,   D1: 0160/7141639 (mehr: -> Header)